Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Poems by Patience of Orphan Aid Africa

Poem Africa by Patience E. Sabah
I am African
and I am proud of Africa.
Especially my country, Ghana.
O God please bless my mother land.
Ahh Ghana! You are so great.
No matter how poor or rich you are
I will still remain an African as well as a Ghanian.
Rich or poor, I will do anything
to make Africa as well as Ghana
great.
All the help I need is from God.
Ghana! Ghana! Ghana!



Poverty Poem by Patience E. Sabah
"Where is the man who brought poverty?"
We will always ask ourselves.
"Is he mad?" We ask our friends.
"Doesn't he know how tired we are?"
We will ask again to our friends.
Well my sisters and brothers
This is my advice.
No man brought poverty.
It is our doing. If we don't work hard,
then we will become poor.
I understand that when you are working hard
people become jealous
and let the manager throw you out. But you must
challenge it if you want to be successful.
But, if you get success do not abandon your friends.
Help them too and food shall bless you.

No comments: